Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sensitivity Chips, Hostels are Good

What is there to say on yet another hot day from hell? Apparently the weather is going to be like this until the weekend, my stress level is pushing the fifty plus zone (whatever that might be), and I am, unfortunately, at my parents' house (Chez Insanity, one could call it) until Thursday morning. At this point I am hoping that God will smile down on me and that some temporary housing will become available, as I lack the courage to ask an old friends' parents for assistance. That's mostly due to shame, as my new therapist at the hospital has told me, and also due to the fact that I haven't seen them for, like, ten years. Makes it a little hard, gang!

Stress is a bad, bad, thing. And yes, Chris Isaak, baby did a bad, bad thing. What can I say? That and ramen noodles keeps us going (Chris Isaak, that is -- there's a man I would swim across the English Channel for. I think). Anywho, I am still pining for the beautiful doctor because that's what romantic obsessional types do, and I am still wondering if we will ever see the spawn of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, respectively. Perhaps we will, and perhaps we won't, but we must think positively, people. I am fairly sure they did create a baby, or at least an alien launching pad with a couple of embryos attached to it. Yes, that was disgusting, my apologies.

Ah yes, disgusting. Life is so bad it's not funny, and yet here I am, still plugging away, and all without the aid of illegal drugs. In other news, my brother and his cold wife are going to have a real baby in December (not the tabloid variety), and I keep applying for jobs. I also keep hoping that someday I will have an actual life. One can always hope, folks, one can always hope.

She is cold, the wife. I have never thought she liked me, and this was recently proven correct when she and the brother came to visit me in the hospital and she said not a fucking word. Not even hello. In fact she acted like she was visiting me at the local drugstore. Sensitivity chips are missing in both of them, and frankly their future child is one I seriously feel for, what can I tell you. It's not easy being an icy-cold bitch! OK, that was way harsh, toodle-loo la.

Ah, yes. In happier news I made at the strange hostel I can no longer afford to stay at a new friend. She is a lovely young woman from England (I may have mentioned her before), and it is too bad I cannot find her in male form. The kind that does not move to New Jersey, that is, after you've felt all kinds of funny things you've never felt before. We had a great time, and I hope to see her again someday. Sometimes life smiles down on you, it does.

That is all for now. Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home